Monday, November 29, 2010

The End

There are so many great things to look back on after completing the 23 things.  So many of things I did I liked but if I have to choose to one, I like the google calendars the best.  My planner is the hardest thing for me to keep up with and having it online makes it so much easier.  This way I can always find it and it is never lost.  After doing the 23 things my goals in my life have changed.  I want to do everything more organized.  This will help my in so many ways and I've realized that through this experience.  I am definitely going to continue to update my blog.  I like having it and I plan on using it to help me with my future classroom.  The more I learn about whats out there, the better knowledge I have about how to make my classroom the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment